The deliverables, allocated to the three Subtasks, will be:
- D-A1.Agendas and meeting reports from GSCN plenary meetings (twice a year) and board meetings (4 times per year)
- D-A2.Improved GSCN working rules
- D-A3.Accessed and approved members of the GSCN
- D-A4.Test and/or inspection reports re-used by other certification bodies
- D-A5.GSCN website, input to GSCN leaflets / brochures / presentations
- D-B1.Draft proposal for test procedures for accelerated ageing test of flat plate collectors and evacuated tubular collectors
- D-B2.Draft proposal for test procedures for structural testing of collector and supporting supporting structures
- D-B3.Recommendations related to test procedures for building envelope integrated collectors and systems
- D-B4.Recommendations related to test procedures for e.g. system reliability and safety; new systems types / other applications
- D-B5.Draft definitions for environmental extreme conditions
- D-C1.Guidelines on ISO 9806
- D-C2.Papers and presentations at national and international conferences and workshops.
- D-C3.Update of Task 43 questionnaire/analysis with indication of interest in use of international standards.
- D-C4.Model certification schemes – “high level” and “medium level”